64 Growth Hacks. 7 Controversial Tweets. And 1 baby pic 👶.
I’m trying something different this week.
I’m talk’n tweets.
Stay with me . . .
In this new normal, I‘m consuming more news via Twitter then ever.
After digging through the noise, here are 7 of my favorite finds that relate to growth, leadership, and the economy.
Hope they help you.
(1) [GRAPHIC] The Ecommerce Industries Thriving & Dying Right Now
(2) Chamath Palihapitiya Literally Shuts Up the News for 3 Seconds
The CEO of Social Capital and former head of growth at Facebook is a brilliant mind w/ a straight forward take on the stimulus plan.
(3) [TIMELINE] Morgan Stanley Predicts When We Come Out of This
(4) Naval adds his 2 Cents on Character in a Downturn
The CEO of AngelList, Naval Ravikant, has the most wisdom per character of anyone I follow on Twitter.
(5) [IMAGE] What the New World Looks Like Post COVID19
This graphic sums up the new world better than any long form content could.
(6) Mr. James Clear Puts the News into Perspective with One Chart
Atomic Habits is one of my favorite books. (I’ve read it 3 times.) The author, James Clear, puts all the recent noise into perspective.
(7) 64 Growth Tips for Founders & Marketers in One (Magical) Feed
In 2020, I’m doing one growth tip tweet every weekday. Last week, I dedicated 5 tips to this crisis. Here’s the most popular one right here. Check em out.
As usual, here are 5 articles that caught my attention this week:
1) Coronavirus Ecommerce Data, Impact & Resources: COVID-19 Updates
2) A 16 Week Action Plan to Crisis Proof Your SaaS Business Right Now
3) Industry Leaders Share Their Thank You Page Secrets
4) 8 Marketing KPIs that Keep Your CMO Up At Night
5) 7 Successful Product Launch Examples That’ll Inspire You