Are you launching a new product in 2019?
A brand launch is a lot like getting up on stage as a stand-up comedian.
No matter how confident you are that people will love your material, you can never quite shake the fear that all you’ll hear is crickets when get on stage.
According to Five By Five Global, three-fifths of people weren’t aware of any new launches in the past 12 months, which doesn’t make for great reading if you launched something last year.
But that doesn’t mean what you’ve created is bad. It means that it hasn’t been marketed right.
To show you how to avoid the deafening silence of no one noticing your product, we’ve picked out seven of the most successful launches of recent years to inspire your launch efforts, along with some tips on how to implement the tactics.
Read the entire article here.
As usual, here are five articles that caught my attention this week.
(1) How To Grow Your Email List With Facebook (3 Steps)
(2) The Definitive Guide to Influencer Marketing for Ecommerce Stores
(3) Landing Page Versus Home Page: 18 Money Making Differences
(4) How to Successfully Launch a Product in 2019
(5) How to Track Social ROI for a Local Business
This was originally sent from Jim Huffman’s email newsletter. Sign up to get weekly insights in your inbox.