What would you do if you were starting today? To help, here are half-baked startup ideas, growth marketing tactics, and stories from founders and creators – including my own journey as a bootstrapped business owner.
I’m launching a podcast and it’s live TODAY.
Here is what you need to know:
Title: If I Was Starting Today
What it’s about:
It’s a collection of half-baked startup ideas, growth marketing tactics, and stories from founders and creators – including my own journey (Jim Huffman) as a bootstrapped business owner. All of the content is centered around helping founders, creators, and investors starting today.
What type of episodes should you expect to hear?
- How one Airbnb hire Makes $1M working 1 Day Per Week
- How Ryan Hamilton went from PR to a Netflix Special and touring with Jerry Seinfeld
- Advice from a VC on how to get started in angel investing
- How one CMO Runs Growth for a $8B Company
- A Live “Startup Idea” Brainstorm with my COO
- What I Would do if I Was Starting Today
- How the Founder of a $10M Company Fired Himself as CEO
Why am I starting a podcast?
My reasons are somewhat selfish. I’m using it to get in the mind of leaders and creators I admire. It’s my way of networking and it’s my way of learning by having to articulate what I’m working on. Plus, I’m a big fan of sharing and interested to see what opportunities come from that.
If you have time, I’ll take any and all the reviews I can get. LEAVE A REVIEW ON APPLE
Hope you enjoy the content!