Snapchat. Instagram. Facebook. Twitter. Linkedin. Quora. Reddit. Pinterest.
The list of social channels goes on and on. But should your company be on every channel? Or just one?
And how do you know if you’re focused on the best social channel for you?
Well, I worked with MediaBistro to come up with a Data-Driven Social Media Strategy. Read it here.
As usual, here are five articles that got my attention this week:
(1) Facebook Metrics: New Ways to Measure Ad and Page Engagement
(2) How to Get Your Emails Delivered to the Gmail Primary Tab Easily
(3) Our 6 Must Reads On Pricing a Product
(4) 17 Obscure Persuasion Techniques for Conversion Optimization
(5) The Road to a $100M Company Doesn’t Start with Product
I will be teaching or speaking in the next few months. Here are the dates:
– 8/15: Digital Marketing Workshop in Seattle, WA
– 8/23: Marketing Talk in NY, NY
– 8/14: Data Talk in San Francisco, CA
– 2/22: Growth Marketing in LA, CA
Co-Founder & CEO