We just had our Mentor Madness session with the 2017 TechStars IOT (Internet of things ) batch. This is where we chat with founders about how to grow their businesses.
It’s fun for us because these are IOT startups. That means drones, smart homes, hardware and one company that’s making their own Alexa for Cars.
Just wanted to pass along these 12 businesses so you can find some inspiration for your own projects within one of these sites. Also, check out Jenny Fielding’s blog – she’s the TechStars Managing Director in NYC and is a must-read if up a great weekly newsletter.
As usual, here are five articles that got my attention this week:
(1) 5 Steps to Create a Killer Instagram Ad Strategy for eCommerce Products
(2) How to Grow Your Business to $1 Million — and Beyond
(3) SEO for Copywriters: Tips on Measuring SEO Impact – Next Level
(4) 6 Must Reads for Scaling Yourself as a Leader
(5) Startups are cheaper to build, but more expensive to grow – here’s why
I will be teaching or speaking in the next few months. Here are the dates:
– 8/15: Digital Marketing Workshop in Seattle, WA
– 8/23: Marketing Talk in NY, NY
– 8/14: Data Talk in San Francisco, CA
– 2/22: Growth Marketing in LA, CA
Co-Founder & CEO