My name is Jim Huffman.
I’ve grown two startups from idea to over $10M in sales. Spent over $4M on Facebook ads. Lead workshops at Fortune 500 brands like FedEx, Oreo, Hot Wheels & Intuit.
I host a podcast, If I Was Starting Today. Here are some of my favorite episodes:
- A “Startup Idea” Brainstorm with a Growth Agency Partner (#6)
- Ryan Hamilton: A Netflix special, touring with Jerry Seinfeld, & how to write a joke (#10)
- How an Ex-Airbnb Hire Makes 6 Figures Working 1 Day/ Week (#2)
- A VC’s Advice for First Time Angel Investors (that Have No Money) (#4)
- Why I’m Investing $80k in These 4 Things to Accelerate My Career (#29)
I wrote a book, The Growth Marketer’s Playbook. It was #1 on Amazon until Seth Godin launched his new book and then it was quickly not #1.
It was #1 for 48 glorious hours!
Okay, enough with the “resume” BS. I’ve also had 937 bad ideas, made 3,623 spelling errors, and once lost $400k in 48 hours.
But, I’m a blast on Twitter.
Where to start?
Here are some of my greatest hits:
- How I Self-Published My Book to #1 on Amazon (and Beat Seth Godin)
- A Look Back at My 2019
- Mentor Hacking
- The Hard Truth Every Founder or Startup Employee Needs to Know about Money
- Playing Offense: A Mental Model for Founders
- The Hardest Day of My Career (Losing $400k in 48 hours)
- My 4 Years in NYC
- What’s Your Number
Want to work together?
Check out my agency here and book a time to talk. Sorry I do not work for equity only and our rates are not low. If you’re still interested then lets chat.
And those ladies up there are my squad. I have two young daughters, West and Wren. My wife, Kyle, is their bada$$ mom.