My name is Jim Huffman.
I’m the CEO of GrowthHit, a growth consultancy focused on conversion optimization, and the co-creator of FunnelTeardowns.
I’ve grown two startups from idea to over $10M in sales. Spent over $4M on Facebook ads. Lead workshops at Fortune 500 brands like FedEx, Oreo, Hot Wheels & Intuit.
I host a podcast, If I Was Starting Today. Here are some of my favorite episodes:
- A “Startup Idea” Brainstorm with a Growth Agency Partner (#6)
- Ryan Hamilton: A Netflix special, touring with Jerry Seinfeld, & how to write a joke (#10)
- How an Ex-Airbnb Hire Makes 6 Figures Working 1 Day/ Week (#2)
- A VC’s Advice for First Time Angel Investors (that Have No Money) (#4)
- Why I’m Investing $80k in These 4 Things to Accelerate My Career (#29)
I wrote a book, The Growth Marketer’s Playbook. It was #1 on Amazon until Seth Godin launched his new book and then it was quickly not #1.
It was #1 for 48 glorious hours!
I serve as a Techstars Mentor, Digital Marketing Instructor at General Assembly, instructor at the ANA, and founder of the Growth Marketer’s Meetup in Seattle.
Okay, enough with the “resume” BS. I’ve also had 937 bad ideas, made 3,623 spelling errors, and once lost $400k in 48 hours.
But, I’m a blast on Twitter.
Where to start?
Here are some of my greatest hits:
- How I Self-Published My Book to #1 on Amazon (and Beat Seth Godin)
- A Look Back at My 2019
- Mentor Hacking
- The Hard Truth Every Founder or Startup Employee Needs to Know about Money
- Playing Offense: A Mental Model for Founders
- The Hardest Day of My Career (Losing $400k in 48 hours)
- My 4 Years in NYC
- What’s Your Number
Want to work together?
Check out my agency here and book a time to talk. Sorry I do not work for equity only and our rates are not low. If you’re still interested then lets chat.
And those ladies up there are my squad. I have two young daughters, West and Wren. My wife, Kyle, is their bada$$ mom.