Launch a startup, 100 podcasts, and get awkward.
I’m a week (or two) late but after doing a 2021 recap I laid out my 2022 goals.
I broke them down by:
- Professional goals
- Personal goals
- Themes for the year
We also recorded a podcast breaking everything down. Plus, we included some frameworks and systems you can use to actually achieve these.
- Get Growthhit to $3M ARR in Revenue
- Get 1 Company to $1M from our Startup Studio
- Get to 100 podcast episodes (Need 50 in 2022!)
- Make 5 Angel Investments
- Get my email list over 10,000 subscribers
- Get out of comfort zone (Speaking, golf, basketball, fire . . . what’s this year?)
- 3 Week long trips with family (Mountains, beach, and one other!)
- Read 4x per week for 15 minutes
- Cut Out Social Media (looking at you Instagram) 5x week
- Date my wife (2 dates per month)
- Be a Proactive Dad and do a big 1:1 activity with each kid
Themes for 2022:
- Trust the Process: We have invested in great people and a great framework. It’s time for me to step back let it run. No more “CEO swoops” in 2022.
- High Leverage Tasks Only: It’s easy to be “busy” but it’s hard to focus on high impact things. I’m working to prioritize my day around the big ideas.
- STOP Doing Comfort Tasks: It’s easy for me to work on tasks that involve email, slack and spreadsheets. But, I default to those and they arent the important ones.
- Be Decisive: As we launch this startup studio, we need to be decisive with ideas we should kill and ones we should double down on. This will be key in 2022
Check out my 2021 goals to see how I did.