Do a marketing stunt, Hit $4M ARR, & keed DAD U alive!
Last week, we did a recap of 2022.
Up next, my 2023 goals.
I broke them down by:
- Professional goals
- Personal goals
- Themes for the year
We also recorded a podcast breaking everything down. Plus, we included some frameworks and systems you can use to actually achieve these.
- GrowthHit: $4,000,000
- One Day Design: $1,000,000
- Handsome Chaos: $250,000
- Email Newsletter: 10,000 emails
- Podcast to 1,000 downloads an episode
- Pull off one marketing stunt or be in the headline of a major publication
- 4 “epic” family trips
- 1 shared experience with each kid
- 2 date nights per month with the wife
- 150 HITT workouts
- Continue my “dad university” with the girls
- Read 2 books per month
Themes for 2022:
- Think Bigger: Whether you’re building a rocket ship or a bagel store down the street, you’re still working damn hard. So, you might as well go big. My guess: The biggest limitation to my own successes are my own constraints. What if GrowthHit, One Day Design, or Handsome Chaos were $1B companies. What would they look like? I am going to try and think bigger.
- What’s Undervalued vs. Overvalued: What are you not doing or doing little of that’s actually undervalued? VS. What are the things you’re doing too much of or investing in that are overvalued? In addition to thinking bigger, I need to think different. This is a framework for that.
- Systems are Sexy: If there isn’t a system then it won’t work. Build the systems around the actions that lead to my goals. It’s not sexy but systems are the way! Actually, let’s make systems sexy. That’s it.
Check out my 2022 goals to see how I did.