47 exhilarating minutes of my whispering into your Airpods.
The good thing about losing $400,000 in 48 hours is . . .
you get to be a guest on one of your favorite podcasts.
The guys at Tropical MBA where kind enough to bring me on.
In this episode we talk about the following:
- Why I left investment banking to become an entrepreneur. (4:08)
- The benefits of offering value and asking for nothing in return. (15:20)
- My business outlook for 2020 before the COVID crisis hit. (31:47)
- The strategies we used to recover a quarter-million dollars in accounts. (42:30)
- What the future holds in a post-COVID business world. (45:31)
You can listen to the entire episode right here:
We covered lots of topics and here are some resources that were mentioned during the conversation:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Partner With Us
- The Dynamite Circle
- Dynamite Jobs
- Dynamite Deals
- Tropical MBA on YouTube
- Jim Huffman
- The Growth Marketer’s Playbook by Jim Huffman
- “The Hardest Day of My Career”
- General Assembly – Education for Professionals
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Andrew Wilkinson
- Tiny Capital
- Association of National Advertisers
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Fork Equity
I have been getting some really nice feedback from the episode. Would love to get your feedback. Feel free to hit me up on Twitter.